ProjectBee.org is maintained and run by me, Bipin Upadhyay.
I live in
India, moving from one city to another every couple of years like migratory birds Amsterdam. I do a whole lot of things and wish was good at some.
- I work with a startup in Amsterdam, and among other things, I work on MeetSoda.
- My work at the startup involves leading the team, making architecture decisions, writing code, system administration, and making fun of colleagues.
co-runco-founded & ran a starup in the past. We worked on products such as FormsDotStar, EntranceForms, and FoxyPay. Although I’m not involved with the startup’s day-to-day activities anymore, I’m happy that it’s in capable hands.
- I am founder of Chaakri -an Open Source app to create your own job portal, and a committer to OWASP ESAPI PHP project
- I am part of the core team at null security group and Honeynet India project
- I am an amateur (and award winning :D) photographer, and a proud owner of Nikon D7000 (After my D90 got stolen)
- I love books
, but avoid contemporary fiction(Harry Potter seems to have changed that). Oh, and I wasn’t a big fan of Kindle until I owned one
- I love movies and music, and am a big follower of Indian Ocean
- I also love Indian classical music and am a (useless) volunteer of SPICMACAY
- I love poetry, especially in Urdu and Panjabi, and am a big follower of Gulzar saab, Mirza Ghalib, Bashir Badr, Faiz and Baba Bulleh Shah. I co-author at Dervesh.
- I am a nomad soul who gets bored with monotonicity
- Twitter: @BipinU
- LinkedIn: BipinU
- GitHub: BipinU
- Flickr: ProjectBee
- SlideShare: Bipin
- My Startup: EntranceForms.com
I love conducting workshops and delivering presentations, especially at educational institutions. Let me know if you are interested.
Lastly, I know it’s a much used movie line and hence sounds corny, but I really DO wish I could fly (or may be even glide naturally).
Obligatory Disclaimer: Unless and otherwise stated, everything on this blog is based on my personal views and beliefs -which may often be time bound. I’d hate to share the ‘credit’ with my employer or any other entity.